Why Registry Washer
What exactly is a Windows registry? For computers with a Microsoft Windows operating system, the Windows registry is the database that stores many of your system's configuration settings and options. Imagine it as a vital part of your computer's brain.
Software programs on your computer rely on important data stored in your Windows registry to perform a variety of tasks. But over time, as you add, remove, and modify the files and settings of these programs, your registry begins to lose its shape. This can leave you with a variety of obsolete, corrupt, and even harmful registry entries. When left unchecked, your system can become increasingly unstable, running slower and crashing more frequently.
That's where Registry Washer an "award-winning" registry repair program comes in and saves the day!
Registry Washer gives you a robust registry scan engine that allows you to safely scan your entire Windows registry for errors and other problems that can interfere with your computer's performance. After identifying the problems that require action, Registry Washer helps you resolve those issues and get your computer back to running efficiently.
But that's not all Registry Washer can do! Registry Washer also includes a variety of other system-maintenance tools to help optimize your computer's performance, including a quick and easy Windows Startup Manager, Registry Monitor, BHO Manager, Full Registry Backup, Full System Backup, and MORE!
Registry Washer Benefits
- Improve the speed and performance of your computer system by locating and repairing problems within your Windows registry
- Locate in a flash registry entries using the lightning-fast search Windows registry tool
- Monitor which applications access your Windows registry in real time.
- Receive alerts of applications that make changes to your registry so that you can 'undo' any malicious or unauthorized entries
- Easily control all your Internet Explorer BHO components and stop hidden spyware, adware, and other types of malware from interfering with your system
- Speed up your Windows registry's performance by analyzing, rebuilding, and compressing its data, thereby removing the gaps and corrupt keys that slow it down
- Perform a full backup of your entire system prior to installing any software application so that if things don't work out, simply roll your system back to the restore point and it's business as usual!
- Speed up your Windows Startup time by selecting which applications you want to run at startup, and stop the ones you don't
- Quickly locate and safely uninstall applications you don't use or need, freeing up valuable disk space and improving your computer's performance